- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Air Conditioning System Installation SWMS
- Aluminium Window/Door Frame Installation SWMS
- Awnings/Blinds/Curtains Installation SWMS
- Brick/Block Laying SWMS
- Cabinet (Commercial/Domestic) Installation SWMS
- Carpentry (Internal/External Lock-Up/Fix Stage Joinery) SWMS
- Ceiling/Subfloor Space (Working In) SWMS
- Cladding SWMS
- Cleaning (Final Building Clean Before Handover to Client) SWMS
- Concrete (Slab on Ground) SWMS
- Concrete Foundations (Excavating & Pouring) SWMS
- Concrete Pumping (Boom/Line) SWMS
- Construction Labourer SWMS
- Construction Site Visitor SWMS
- Decking SWMS
- Duct Work Installation SWMS
- Electric Powerlines (Working Near) SWMS
- Electrical (New Installation) SWMS
- Excavation (Adjacent to Underground Assets) SWMS
- Fencing (Temporary) SWMS
- Flooring (Carpet Laying) SWMS
- Flooring (Timber Floor Laying) SWMS
- Floors (Timber - Sanding/Finishing) SWMS
- Framing (Timber/Steel) SWMS
- Garage Door Installation SWMS
- Glazing SWMS
- Height (Boom/Cherrypicker/Scissor Lift EWP) SWMS
- Height (Fixed/Mobile/Trestle Scaffold, Extension/Platform Ladders, Safety Harness) SWMS
- Heights (Roof Edge Protection) SWMS
- Insulation (Ceiling Space Installation) SWMS
- Interior Linings (Plasterboard/Gyprock/Fibre Cement) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Skidsteer/Bobcat/Backhoe/Excavator/Frontend Loader/Tractors/Track Drott Loaders) SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around) SWMS
- Painting & Decorating SWMS
- Plumbing (Drainage) SWMS
- Plumbing (Gas Fitting) SWMS
- Plumbing (Rough-in/Final Fit-out) SWMS
- Rendering (Cement) SWMS
- Retaining Walls SWMS
- Roof Work SWMS
- Skip Bin SWMS
- Tiling SWMS
- Tools Operation (Powered/Non-powered) SWMS
- Traffic Control SWMS
- Waterproofing (Wet Areas - Roofs/Balconies) SWMS
- Document Sample
Builders SWMS Pack | Safe Work Method Statements
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Builders SWMS pack includes a breakdown of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with Building including the use of hand tools and handheld power tools, concreting, plumbing, mobile plant, working at heights, and much more.
SWMS Included in Builders Pack: (45 SWMS)
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
SWMS within this pack can be swapped out for other alternatives, contact us.
Builders SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Builders SWMS Value Pack
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org