- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Navigating the Site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Construction Site Visitor Safe Work Method Statement
This Construction Site Visitor Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general construction hazards a person (other than construction worker) may encounter when visiting a construction site to inspect works, check faults, take measurements for materials, perform rescues (paramedical services), wildlife rescue, dealing with the public (visitor) etc.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Construction Site Visitor SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)