Ready to Use Painting Safe Work Method Statements
SafetyDocs provides safety solutions for workers in the commercial painting industry. Our range of safe working method statements (SWMS) covers all aspects and safety controls of the painting process, from working at height to using abrasive blasting equipment and spray guns.
We also have SWMS for working with chemicals and other hazardous materials.
All painting category SWMS are designed to help you stay safe while you work. They come with an inbuilt risk assessment matrix, so you can quickly identify any potential hazards and take steps to mitigate them. Plus, our free reference list gives you instant access to the latest safety information and standards.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com