- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery by Truck
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Concrete Floor Preparation
- Timber Floor Preparation including Laying Plywood Underlay
- Carpet Laying, Trimming & Seaming
- Laying Carpet Tiles
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Found the templates very easy to use and provided all documentation required for SWMS and Health & Safety requirements.
I wish to have my money refunded ! or provide the requested SWMS.
I found this SWMS very helpful with sufficient detail and in a suitable format
I would be more likely to continue to use your service if there was a discount for regular users.
SafetyCulture Response: Thanks Mark, we do provide discounts for regular users. You can now access our subscription packages where you get unlimited downloads for one annual fee.
Carpet Laying Safe Work Method Statement
This Carpet Laying Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation and laying of carpets and carpet tiles.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Carpet Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)