Ready to Use Pest Control Safe Work Method Statements
SafetyDocs offers pest-control specific safe work method statements (SWMS) tailored to your business. Our SWMS are not just about cockroaches and ants but also cover feral animal control and rodents.
They are a great training tool on pest control hazards for workers. All SWMS come with an inbuilt Risk assessment matrix, free reference list, easy-to-use template, step-by-step controls, and more!
You can also use them as part of your risk management process or get them signed off by external auditors.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org