Ready to use Pest Control Safe Work Method Statements
SafetyDocs offers Pest Control specific Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) tailored to your business. Our SWMS are not just about cockroaches and ants but also cover feral animal control and rodents.
They are a great training tool on pest control hazards for workers. All SWMS come with an inbuilt Risk assessment matrix, free reference list, easy-to-use template, step-by-step controls, and more!
You can also use them as part of your risk management process or get them signed off by external auditors.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
Our Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates, they contain the most common hazards and controls measures to manage risk.
We can't see what's happening on your site though, it's vitally important you include site-specific hazards, assess the risk, and make our SWMS specific to your task at hand.
Safe Work Method Statements set out the work activities in logical sequences; identifies hazards and describes the corresponding control measures.
The content of a SWMS should be regularly reviewed and needs to include consultation with workers and other persons.
If you are changing sites or conducting a new activity, the SWMS content should be checked and amended to suit.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor test
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed