- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Client Consultation & Code of Conduct
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Cabinet & Benchtop Construction & Installation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cabinet Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Cabinet Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of cabinets (wood, laminate and stainless steel) in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, bedrooms, shops and offices.
This SWMS includes installation works on construction sites and existing premises, both domestic and commercial.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Cabinet Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)