- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Provide Adequate Resources
- Conduct a Risk Assessment Identifying Potentially Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Lifting, Carrying & Setting Down without Lifting Aids
- Team Lifts
- Non-powered Lifting Aid Use
- Powered Mobile Plant Lifting Aids
- Working in Awkward, Sustained &/or Static Positions
- Workstation Ergonomics (workshops, construction, kitchens)
- Seated Tasks (e.g. office work)
- Standing Tasks
- Handheld Tool Operation (powered & non-powered)
- Shift Work
- People Handling
- Animal Handling
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Manual Handling Safe Work Method Statement
This Manual Handling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with hazardous manual handling tasks in the workplace.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls & Hazardous Manual Tasks.
Job Steps Covered in Manual Handling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)