Do you need a safe work method statement for concreting tasks?
SafetyDocs offers a range of SWMS related to concreting tasks, tying steel and placing formwork. Our documents are professional and easy to use, so you can ensure a safe workplace for your employees.
From inground concrete pools to Tilt-up panels, our range of SWMS are tailored specifically for concreting tasks.
Our documents are reliable and easy to follow, so you can ensure that everyone is aware of the safety procedures when working with concrete.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com