Earthmoving SWMS for professionals?
SafetyDocs offers comprehensive Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) for earthmoving professionals. SWMS are tailored to your specific industry and cover l safety risks associated with excavation work, bulk earthworks, mobile plant, excavators, dozers and more.
You can rest assured that our Safe Work Method Statements will help you to comply with WHS regulations and keep your workers safe at all times. Plus, our documents are easy to use and customisable, so they'll fit seamlessly into your existing safety management system.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
Our Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates, they contain the most common hazards and controls measures to manage risk.
We can't see what's happening on your site though, it's vitally important you include site-specific hazards, assess the risk, and make our SWMS specific to your task at hand.
Safe Work Method Statements set out the work activities in logical sequences; identifies hazards and describes the corresponding control measures.
The content of a SWMS should be regularly reviewed and needs to include consultation with workers and other persons.
If you are changing sites or conducting a new activity, the SWMS content should be checked and amended to suit.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor test
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed