- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Planning Access to the Height Location
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Brick Elevator Set-up
- Materials Delivery
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Mixing & Transporting Mortar
- Cutting Bricks &/or Blocks
- Laying Bricks &/or Blocks
- Core Steel Reinforcement (blockwork)
- Acid Washing
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Brick and Block Laying SWMS covers risk-management and controls associated with laying bricks and blocks for construction projects.
Brick and Block Laying Safe Work Method Statement
This industry-specific document is designed to meet your health and safety needs with a focus on workplace safety. Our team of experts has put together this comprehensive SWMS so that you can easily understand how to complete tasks with risk management in mind.
Also suitable for use with stone masonry, this SWMS will help protect workers and subcontractors on site.
Controls are included for working with Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls around building materials, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Bricklaying Risk Assessment
Included is a comprehensive risk assessment matrix for bricklaying
Our documents are tailored to meet the needs of construction professionals, so you can work safely and efficiently. Plus, our risk assessment matrix is easy to use, making it simple to identify potential hazards and implement controls.
Job Steps Covered in Brick and Block Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).