- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Selection, Use & Maintenance of PPE
- Working Adjacent to Powered Mobile Plant
- Manual Handling
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working on Ladders
- Working on Scaffolding
- Fuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
The swms were spot on for what I needed and to top it of the free extras I received were so useful and saved me heaps of time and money
Good product with quick download for use.
I haven't been able to change any of the heading block colours as described, otherwise it would be five stars!
Construction Labourer Safe Work Method Statement
This Construction Labourer Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with a labourer working on construction sites.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Construction Labourer SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)