Are you looking for a SWMS pack related to your particular industry?
At SafetyDocs, we understand the difficulties of ensuring a safe workplace, especially for new or expanding businesses. That's why we've created a series of industry-specific value packs that contain the most commonly purchased SWMS. This makes it easy to quickly find the right documents that comply with your needs.
And if you would like to customise the pack further, our friendly customer service staff are always available to answer any enquiries and help adjust the value pack according to your requirements. Get started now with SafetyDocs!
SWMS Template Content
Our Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates, they contain the most common hazards and controls measures to manage risk.
We can't see what's happening on your site though, it's vitally important you include site-specific hazards, assess the risk, and make our SWMS specific to your task at hand.
Safe Work Method Statements set out the work activities in logical sequences; identifies hazards and describes the corresponding control measures.
The content of a SWMS should be regularly reviewed and needs to include consultation with workers and other persons.
If you are changing sites or conducting a new activity, the SWMS content should be checked and amended to suit.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor test
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed