- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Unloading Scaffolding
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered and Non-powered Tools
- Work Area Set-up and Pre-inspection
- Erecting Scaffold
- Working on Scaffolding
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Thorough, correct, east-to-use, great legislative reference attachments and easy to re-badge.
Erecting Fixed Scaffold Safe Work Method Statement
This Erecting Fixed Scaffold Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the erection, dismantling and use of fixed scaffold.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Erecting Fixed Scaffold SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)