Check out our range of tiling related SWMS
Our range of Tiling SWMS or Safe Work Method Statements cover the most common work activities associated with the Tiling industry.
We know that safety is important to you. That's why we created multiple SWMS templates for laying tiles. They include everything you need to ensure the health and safety of your employees, including a risk assessment matrix and a free reference list of applicable regulations and codes of practice.
Our tiling templates are written to industry best practices, so they will be compliant with relevant legislation, helping you avoid costly fines or delays down the line.
Use our SWMS template today and see how much easier it is than doing everything yourself! With SafetyDocs SWMS, managing your company's health & safety documentation has never been easier.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org