- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Platform Ladders &/or Trestles
- Install Mounting Brackets/Hardware
- Mounting Canopy/Blind/Rod/Curtain & Cords/Chains
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Awnings Blinds Curtains Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Awnings Blinds Curtains Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installation of window accessories such as awnings, blinds and curtains (both exterior and interior works).
This SWMS includes installation works on construction sites and existing domestic dwellings.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Awnings Blinds Curtains Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).