- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Obtain Supply Authority Certificates
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- Excavating, Backfilling & Underground Lead-in
- Electrical Lead-in (overhead)
- Running Conduit
- Switchboard Installation, Test & Commission Confirming Phase Rotation of all 3-Phase Equipment
- Fitting Appliances & Fixtures
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Electrical New Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This SWMS electrical Installation covers hazards and controls associated with new electrical installations. If you’re looking for a safe way to complete your electrical installation, then look no further.
The Electrical Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) allows you to include information about relevant legislation, codes of practice and other guidance material for work involving electrical equipment or systems.
You will save time by having everything you need at hand without doing hours upon hours of research yourself! All while staying up-to-date with current standards and regulations!
Plus, there's even more good news - Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in the Electrical New Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org