- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Obtain Supply Authority Certificates
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- Excavating, Backfilling & Underground Lead-in
- Electrical Lead-in (overhead)
- Running Conduit
- Switchboard Installation, Test & Commission Confirming Phase Rotation of all 3-Phase Equipment
- Fitting Appliances & Fixtures
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Electrical New Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This SWMS electrical Installation covers hazards and controls associated with electrical work. If you’re looking for a safe way to complete your electrical installation, then look no further.
You will save time by having everything you need at hand without doing hours upon hours of research yourself! All while staying up-to-date with current standards and regulations!
Job Steps Covered in the Electrical New Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)