- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training & Information to Workers on Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Materials/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Openings
- Cutting Linings
- Fixing Linings
- Setting & Stilt Use
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Easy to access
Well laid out
Easy to alter to site specific
Satisfies the powers to be
Good swms .eazy .
Plasterboard Safe Work Method Statement
This Plasterboard Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the fixing and setting of plasterboard sheets to walls and ceilings in buildings.
This SWMS also covers the application of cornice.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Plasterboard SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)