- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Site Plan
- Safety Policy and Site Safety Rules
- Hazard Identification, Risk Management & Controls
- Training, Information and Responsibilities
- Incident Management
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Management
- Entry Permits
- Emergency Management
- First Aid
- Plant and Equipment
- Traffic Management
- Return to Work
- Forms, Checklists and Registers
- Document Sample
Construction OHS:WHS Project Management Plan
This Site Safety Management Plan (SMP) will help your business meet workplace health and safety needs and assist in meeting tender obligations.
Unique to a specific site, this OHS/WHS Site Management Plan outlines hazards, risks and processes relative to your specific project, addressing how the site is managed from day to day, and throughout the duration of the work contract.
Your professionally presented Site Management Plan will then be available on site for inspection by all relevant persons, including visitors, workers, contractors, and government-appointed inspectors.
Easily modified and presented in Microsoft Word format, your OHS/WHS Site Management Plan can be updated as required with the most current copy kept on-site for the duration of the project.
Construction OHS:WHS Project Management Plan Contents:
This Site Safety Management Plan makes provisions for the following: