- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Working On the Roof using a Safety Harness
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use, (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Roof Work Safe Work Method Statement
This Roof Work Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with working on roofs for such activities as gutter cleaning, repairs, painting, waterproofing etc.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Gutter Cleaning Risk Assessment
Are you worried about the risks of cleaning roof gutters or other height related work?
SafetyDocs has the perfect solution! Each SWMS includes a risk assessment matrix to help you identify and mitigate any potential hazards, so you can work at height with confidence.
Bonus Working at Height Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Roof Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)