- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery by Truck
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Concrete Floor Preparation
- Cutting & Laying Underlay
- Laying Floating Floor
- Using Adhesives
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Floating Floor Laying Safe Work Method Statement
This Floating Floor Laying Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of floating flooring.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Floating Floor Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).