- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Cutting Materials & Identification of Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Fixing Cladding using Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold or Fixed Scaffold
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cladding Safe Work Method Statement
This Cladding Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installing cladding or siding (such as Hardie plank products) to the outside of structures.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Cladding SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)