- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Front-end Loaders
- Track Drott Loaders
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of the Machine
- Establish a Communication System with Ground Workers
- Machine Operation
- Controlling Silica Dust
- Loading Trucks
- Operation on Slopes or Piles
- Working Outside the Cabin near the Powered Mobile Plant
- Working near Overhead Electric Lines
- Excavating near Underground Services
- Lifting Loads (e.g. pipes)
- Changing Attachments
- Operations with Hydraulic Attachments
- Fuelling the Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Earthmoving Equipment Safe Work Method Statement
This Earthmoving Equipment SWMS covers the hazards of using earthmoving equipment and associated controls. You can use this document as part of your risk management process to cover site-specific conditions and workers’ roles.
An effective Mobile Plant for Earthmoving SWMS will reduce the likelihood of injury occurring when carrying out tasks involving machinery operation by ensuring that all reasonable precautions have been taken against potential hazards.
This excavator safe work method statement will also help you meet legislative requirements under state/territory WHS regulations while providing practical guidance for managing workplace safety risks related to earthmoving equipment.
This SWMS is suitable for businesses operating, but not limited to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in the Earthmoving Equipment SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org