- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Front-end Loaders
- Track Drott Loaders
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of the Machine
- Establish a Communication System with Ground Workers
- Machine Operation
- Controlling Silica Dust
- Loading Trucks
- Operation on Slopes or Piles
- Working Outside the Cabin near the Powered Mobile Plant
- Working near Overhead Electric Lines
- Excavating near Underground Services
- Lifting Loads (e.g. pipes)
- Changing Attachments
- Operations with Hydraulic Attachments
- Fuelling the Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Earthmoving Equipment Safe Work Method Statement
This Earthmoving Equipment SWMS covers the hazards of using earthmoving equipment and associated controls. You can use this document as part of your risk management process to cover site-specific conditions and workers’ roles.
An effective Mobile Plant for Earthmoving SWMS will reduce the likelihood of injury occurring when carrying out tasks involving machinery operation by ensuring that all reasonable precautions have been taken against potential hazards.
This excavator safe work method statement will also help you meet legislative requirements under state/territory WHS regulations while providing practical guidance for managing workplace safety risks related to earthmoving equipment.
This SWMS is suitable for businesses operating, but not limited to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in the Earthmoving Equipment SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)