- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Clearing, Marking Fence Line & Post Hole Digging
- Setting Posts
- Installing Infill & Gates
- Working with Hand & Power Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use (Silicone, Cleaning Solutions)
- Fuelling Equipment On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fencing SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Fencing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls in regards to fencing activities.
Covering multiple fencing operations this SWMS is suitable for wire fences, post and rail timber fences, steel panel fences, pool fences and glass panel fences.
Job Steps Covered in Fencing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).
Fencing SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Fencing Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org