- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Clearing, Marking Fence Line & Post Hole Digging
- Setting Posts
- Installing Infill & Gates
- Working with Hand & Power Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use (Silicone, Cleaning Solutions)
- Fuelling Equipment On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Fencing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls in regards to fencing activities.
Fencing Safe Work Method Statement
Covering multiple fencing operations this SWMS is suitable for wire fences, post and rail timber fences, steel panel fences, pool fences and glass panel fences.
The Fencing Safe Work Method Statement has been designed to help you comply with your legal obligations as an employer under health and safety law. This includes ensuring that your employees are not exposed to any risks while they carry out their work activities. You must also ensure that anyone else who may be affected by the work activity is kept safe from harm or injury.
Job Steps Covered in Fencing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).