- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Drop Saws, Circular Saws, Chainsaws
- Nail Guns, Staple Guns
- Explosive Power Tools
- Troweling Machine
- Compactor (Wacker Packer)
- Non-powered hand Tools
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Tool & Work Area Set-up
- Pre-start Check
- General Operation
- Battery Operated Tools
- Electric Powered Tools
- Air/Pnematic Tools
- Deisel/Petrol Fuelled Tools
- Powder Actuated (PA) Tools
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Powered Non-powered Tools Safe Work Method Statement
This Powered Non-powered Tools Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with operating hand held power tools and non-powered tools.
This SWMS is suitable for all types of powered and non-powered tools including:
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Powered Non-powered Tools SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)