- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Working Outdoors
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Service Operation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Port-a-loo Service Safe Work Method Statement
This Port-a-loo Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the servicing of a port-a-loo.
This SWMS includes cleaning, pump-out of the sewage storage tank and the addition of cleaning/deodorising chemicals to the toilet tank.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Port-a-loo Service SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)