- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival On-site & Risk Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Materials Delivery
- Install Indoor Unit, Ducting & Drainpipes (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Install the Outdoor Unit (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Working Near Telecommunication Transmitters
- Drilling, Cutting or Grinding Masonry
- Refrigerant Piping Connection
- Electrical Wiring
- Testing & Commissioning (following manufacturer’s instructions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Set out in a easy to understand and read manner. LOVE the phone app it is exactly what I required. Top Job
Air Conditioning (System Installation) SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Air Conditioning (System Installation) Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with air-conditioning system installations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Air Conditioning (System Installation) SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
Air Conditioning (System Installation) SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Air Conditioning (System Installation) Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org