- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Planning & Preparation
- Arrival On-site & Risk Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Materials Delivery
- Install Indoor Unit, Ducting & Drainpipes (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Install the Outdoor Unit (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Working Near Telecommunication Transmitters
- Drilling, Cutting or Grinding Masonry
- Refrigerant Piping Connection
- Electrical Wiring
- Testing & Commissioning (following manufacturer’s instructions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Set out in a easy to understand and read manner. LOVE the phone app it is exactly what I required. Top Job
Air Conditioning System Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This SWMS will cover dangers associated with installing, maintaining or repairing air conditioning components. It covers working near telecommunication transmitters, drilling, cutting or grinding masonry, refrigerant piping connection and electrical wiring. It also includes testing & commissioning.
You can be confident knowing your employees are doing their jobs safely by following our guidelines to keep them protected from harm while they do their job.
Suitable for use with all HVAC systems and ac units, including central air conditioners, split systems, condensers and compressors and more. This SWMS will keep workers safe on indoor air conditioning components and exterior work.
Our SWMS templates have been designed by experts in this field to cover all aspects of HVAC installation procedures, which means no more time wasted on endless research or trying to find out what needs covering in your SWMS before getting started.
Job Steps Covered in Air Conditioning System Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)