- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Applying Finishing Compound
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Had to do a SWMS for a very large job I was quoting on.
The download was filled out for me except of course for the obvious. I even deleted the standard logo and inserted my own header. Very professionally completed.
Saved me a heap of time and for the cost of the download,
was well worth it.
Timber Floor Sanding and Finishing Safe Work Method Statement
This Timber Floor Sanding and Finishing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated the use of a floor sander on indoor timber floor and polishing using varnish or similar floor coating.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Timber Floor Sanding and Finishing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)