- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Fixed Structures
- Working on Vehicles/Mobile Plant
- Working at Height using a Fall Arrest System (the safety harness)
- Working at Height on Fixed Scaffold
- Working at Height on Mobile Scaffoldingand Trestles
- Working at Height > 2m on Extension or Single Ladder
- Working on Platform Ladders
- Using Vertical Ladders
- General Work at Height
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Thorough, correct, east-to-use, great legislative reference attachments and easy to re-badge.
Prompt efficient service
I found the product easy to understand and modify as have been all of the products I have purchased from you. The instructions are straightforward, progressive and made easy to follow and action by all parties who use it. thank You for a good product.
This product made my company look professional and organised without spending hours and hours preparing or paying someone to have documents specifically drawn up when all I did was made changes to suit specific tasks.
Very impressed and will always use these products!
Height Access Equipment Safe Work Method Statement
Working at height is one of the most dangerous activities in construction. It’s important to follow safety procedures and use the right equipment when working at height. This working at height SWMS covers all hazards and controls associated with working on fixed scaffolding, erecting and working on mobile and trestle scaffolds, extension, vertical ladders, platform ladders, using fall arrest systems (the safety harness)
You can feel confident that your employees are safe while they work by following this SWMS. The document will help you understand what needs to be done before starting any work at height activity and during it. It's not just about wearing a safety harness or using fall protection devices either - it's also about how you plan your work, what tools you use and how you communicate with other workers on site.
SafetyDocs SWMS provides comprehensive solutions for implementing high-quality Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) for all types of working at heights projects.
Job Steps Covered in the Height Access Equipment SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)