- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Working Near Powered Mobile Plant
- Working at Elevated Levels
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Final Building Clean Before Handover to Client Safe Work Method Statement
This Final Building Clean Before Handover to Client Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the cleaning of a residential or commercial building at the end of construction before final hand-over to client.
This SWMS covers the potential job steps, hazards and control measures associated with final building cleans.
Job Steps Covered in Final Building Clean Before Handover to Client SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)