Are you looking for Electrical SWMS?
We offer a wide range of Electrical Safe Work Method Statements that cover all types of electrical work and can be instantly downloaded to use in your business. Whether you are doing new installs, repairs or working on electrical appliances, we have you covered.
All of our Electrical SWMS are written by safety professionals who know what needs to be included so that they provide protection for both yourself and your employees. The documents are easy to understand, which means there is less chance of mistakes being made when using them on site.
This will help reduce the risk of injury or even death while working with electricity!
Downloading these Electrical Work Method Statements couldn’t be easier – just browse our category selections, add the electrical SWMS you want to the cart, pay and receive your documents immediately by email?
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org