- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Engineering Design
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working with Cement & Mortar
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Excavation & Back-filling
- Placement of Geotextile Fabric
- Post & Sleeper Walls
- Masonry Block Wall
- Rock Walls
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Retaining Wall Safe Work Method Statement
This Retaining Walls Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls relating to the construction of retaining walls (post & sleeper, masonry block, rock) for landscaping projects.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps covered in Retaining Walls SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)