- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Risk Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Install Ducting (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions etc.)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Duct Work Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Duct Work Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installing duct work for exhaust and air conditioning systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Duct Work Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)