- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working from height using ladders or other access equipment;
- Using powered tools;
- Mixing paints; - Applying coatings such as emulsion paint;
- Hanging wallpaper.
- Working Outdoors
- Transporting Paints & Equipment
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Fixed Scaffold
- Surface Preparation
- Mixing Paints
- Painting & Hanging Wallpaper
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Painting and Decorating Safe Work Method Statement
We’re in the business of creating safe work method statements that help keep workers safe. Our painting swms covers hazards and controls when painting and decorating, working on scaffolding, and extension and platform ladders.
It was created by industry experts who know what they’re talking about. And we guarantee it will be useful for your next project. The painting swms also includes information about how to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is intended for use by anyone who is involved in painting or decorating work that involves any of the following activities:
Painting and Decorating risk Assessment
Looking for a way to assess and control the risks associated with painting?
SafetyDocs has you covered! Each SWMS includes a risk assessment matrix to help you identify and mitigate any potential hazards, so you can paint with confidence.
Plus, our easy-to-use format makes it easy to customise for your specific needs. So why wait? Get started today!
Job Steps Covered in Painting & Decorating SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)