- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working from height using ladders or other access equipment;
- Using powered tools;
- Mixing paints; - Applying coatings such as emulsion paint;
- Hanging wallpaper.
- Working Outdoors
- Transporting Paints & Equipment
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Fixed Scaffold
- Surface Preparation
- Mixing Paints
- Painting & Hanging Wallpaper
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Painting and Decorating Safe Work Method Statement
We’re in the business of creating safe work method statements that help keep workers safe. Our painting swms pdf covers hazards and controls when painting and decorating, working on scaffolding, and extension and platform ladders.
It was created by industry experts who know what they’re talking about. And we guarantee it will be useful for your next project. The painting swms also includes information about how to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is intended for use by anyone who is involved in painting or decorating work that involves any of the following activities:
Job Steps Covered in Painting & Decorating SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org