- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery by Truck
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Cutting & Laying Underlay
- Laying Plywood Underlay & Timber Boards
- Using Adhesives
- On Completion
- Emergency response
- Document Sample
Timber Floor Laying Safe Work Method Statement
This Timber Floor Laying Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of timber flooring.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of- Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Timber Floor Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)