A Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) for Asbestos helps outline the most common potential risks and hazards when your team is handling Asbestos. Ensure your team are aware and trained to eliminate risk when working with Asbestos
SWMS Template Content
Our Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates, they contain the most common hazards and controls measures to manage risk.
We can't see what's happening on your site though, it's vitally important you include site-specific hazards, assess the risk, and make our SWMS specific to your task at hand.
Our Safe Work Method Statements set out the work activities in logical sequences; identifies hazards and describes the corresponding control measures.
The content of a SWMS should be regularly reviewed and needs to include consultation with workers and other persons.
If you are changing sites or conducting a new activity, the SWMS content should be checked and amended to suit.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com