- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery, Set-up and Removal of EWP
- Working in EWP
- Fuelling the EWP
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Boom-Cherrypicker-Scissor Lift Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the safe operation of Elevated Work Platforms.
Boom-Cherrypicker-Scissor Lift Safe Work Method Statement
This SWMS is suitable for Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Cherry Pickers, Aerial Work Platforms, Articulating Booms & Vertical Lifts.
Covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work and Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps covered in Boom-Cherrypicker-Scissor Lift SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)