- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivering Materials, Subgrade Preparation, Concrete Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Subgrade Preparation
- Setting Steel & Formwork
- Placing Concrete & Finish
- Fuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This Concrete Slab on Ground Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the preparation of concrete slabs including Formwork, fill and steel reniforcement placement.
Concrete Slab on Ground Safe Work Method Statement
Controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
This SWMS also covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Slab on Ground SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)