- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Isolated work
- Work Area Set-up
- Entering Ceiling Space
- Working in Ceiling Space or Underfloor
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Working in Ceilings and Subfloors Safe Work Method Statement
This Working in Ceilings and Subfloors Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with working in ceiling spaces and sub floors.
For the purposes of this SWMS these spaces will be referred to as ‘enclosed spaces’.
For any work using height access equipment (e.g. EWP, scaffolding etc.) to access a ceiling space, ensure a dedicated SWMS relating to this equipment is also in place.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks.
Job Steps Covered in Working in Ceilings and Subfloors SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)