Ready to Use Plastering Safe Work Method Statements
We offer a range of Plastering Safe Work Method Statements. Whether you are doing new installs or repairs, we have you covered.
Includes an inbuilt Risk assessment matrix, free reference list, easy-to-use template and step by step controls.
Our plastering SWMS are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business, ensuring that you have all the information you need to work safely and compliantly.
Browse our selection to find the perfect Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) for your next job.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA, NT and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com