- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Cutting & Joining Aluminium
- Positioning, Levelling & Fixing Frames
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
I found this product to be excellent, made doing the SWMS a dream, instead of hard work. Thank you so much
Aluminium Window Door Frame Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Aluminium Window Door Frame Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the handling, movement on site and installation of aluminium window and door frames.
This SWMS includes cutting and joining aluminium products and use of mastic sealants.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Aluminium Window Door Frame Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).