- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery & Removal of Plant
- Materials Delivery
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Excavating Foundations
- Setting Trench Steel Reinforcement
- Concrete Pour
- Setting Starter Bars/Column
- Re-fuelling Small Engine Equipment On-site (e.g. vibrators)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Foundations Excavating - Pouring Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Foundations Excavating - Pouring Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the excavation, steel setting and pouring concrete foundations/footings.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Concrete Pouring Risk Assessment
Before starting any concrete pour, it's essential to have a clear understanding of the risks involved.
All SafetyDocs SWMS contain a risk matrix to help you identify and prioritise potential hazards and risks.
This information can then be used to modify your Safe Work Method Statement and keep everyone safe while working.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Foundations Excavating - Pouring SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)