Are you looking for Flooring SWMS?
SafetyDocs offers comprehensive, industry-specific SWMS that are easy to use and conform to health and safety regulations. We have a wide range of flooring specific SWMS that cover flooring work, including tiling, carpet laying, timber flooring and vinyl.
Our Flooring SWMS are easy to use and are tailored specifically for your industry. They cover most hazards associated with flooring work, so you can be sure that your workers are safe at all times.
With a SafetyDocs SWMS, you can rest assured that you're meeting all safety requirements and protecting your workers. We make it easy for you to get started – just select your trade and download your SWMS today.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org