- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Transporting Fencing
- Work Area Set-up
- Installation & Removal of Fencing
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Temporary Fencing Safe Work Method Statement
This Temporary Fencing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the delivery, installation and removal of temporary fencing for construction activities and event management.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Temporary Fencing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)