- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working with Cement & Mortar
- Excavating & Backfilling
- Lifting & Placing Pipes, Tanks & Stormwater Drains into the Excavation
- Fixing Pipework, Tanks
- Polyethylene Pipe Welding (PPW)
- Pressure Testing Pipework
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Plumbing Drainage Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing Drainage Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in regards to the installation of pipes (including UPVC coiled pipes), storm water tanks, polyethylene pipe welding, sewage and stormwater drainage for civil works.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing Drainage SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)