Ready to Use Landscaping Safe Work Method Statements
We're a leading provider of safety documents and training tools for landscaping workers. Our SWMS are designed to help prevent injuries and keep your employees safe on the job.
You can choose from a range of SWMS that cover trenching work, laying decking, planting and mulching, mowing, chemicals and more. Our documents are easy to use and come with an inbuilt Risk assessment matrix and free reference list.
You'll be able to complete your work confidently and safely with our help. All of our products are designed by safety professionals, so you can be sure you're getting the best advice available.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, NT, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org