SWMS for Air Conditioning work
SafetyDocs has a range of Air Conditioning SWMS or Safe Work Method Statements covering the most common work activities associated with the Air Conditioning industry. Our templates are easy to use and customised to suit your specific requirements.
Our SWMS are easy to use and are written in a clear, concise style. They are also regularly updated, so you can be sure that you are using the latest information available.
If you're looking for a way to ensure your employees are safe while they do their job, then our products are perfect for you! You won't find another product on the market with as many features as ours. We offer free samples, so don't wait any longer and purchase one today!
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, NT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org