- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Assess for the Presence of Asbestos
- Suspected Asbestos or Accidental Disturbance of Asbestos
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Asbestos Awareness Safe Work Method Statement
This Asbestos Awareness Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) has been developed to keep workers safe when identifying and reporting the presence of asbestos-containing materials.
If you need to check for asbestos in the workplace, then this Asbestos Awareness Safe Work Method Statement is for you. It provides a framework for employees who are required to check for suspected friable asbestos or accidental disturbance of materials containing asbestos fibres.
Controls will keep you safe from hazardous exposure to asbestos, particularly if the demolition or handling of building materials is required.
The SWMS will assist your business with meeting its legal responsibilities under relevant legislation.
Job Steps Covered in Asbestos Awareness SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).