- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Confined spaces
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Conduct a Pre-entry Risk Assessment
- Confined Space Entry Permit
- Housekeeping & Entry/Exiting the Space
- Manual Tasks
- Confined Space Preparation
- Working in the Confined Space
- On Completion
- Emergency Retrieval
- Document Sample
Along with every SWMS we have purchased this one meets all our needs.
It is comprehensive and covers every aspect of the tasks involved.
Confined Spaces Work SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Confined Spaces Work Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with working in confined spaces.
Confined spaces pose dangers because they are usually not designed to be areas where people work. often they have poor ventilation which allows hazardous atmospheres to quickly develop, especially if the space is small.
The hazards aren’t always obvious and they can change over time.
Examples of confined spaces might include vats, tanks, pits, pipes, ducts, flues, chimneys, silos, pressure vessels, underground sewers, wet or dry wells and shafts.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Confined Space Identification & Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Confined Spaces Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
Confined Spaces Work SWMS Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Confined Spaces Work Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org