- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Confined spaces
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Conduct a Pre-entry Risk Assessment
- Confined Space Entry Permit
- Housekeeping & Entry/Exiting the Space
- Manual Tasks
- Confined Space Preparation
- Working in the Confined Space
- On Completion
- Emergency Retrieval
- Document Sample
Along with every SWMS we have purchased this one meets all our needs.
It is comprehensive and covers every aspect of the tasks involved.
Confined Space Work Safe Work Method Statement
This Confined Space Work Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with working in confined spaces.
Confined spaces pose dangers because they are usually not designed to be areas where people work. often they have poor ventilation which allows hazardous atmospheres to quickly develop, especially if the space is small.
The hazards aren’t always obvious and they can change over time.
Examples of confined spaces might include vats, tanks, pits, pipes, ducts, flues, chimneys, silos, pressure vessels, underground sewers, wet or dry wells and shafts.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Confined Space Identification & Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Confined Space Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)