- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Cutting, Trimming, Joining Panels & Angle Lengths
- Positioning & Levelling Base Panels
- Standing Wall Panels & Installing Roof Panels
- Working Around Powered Mobile Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cool Room Construction Safe Work Method Statement
Our sandwich panel installation method statement is the perfect solution for anyone who needs help with their cool room construction. It covers all of the hazards and controls associated with building insulated panels that are used in cool rooms or freezers.
We have included everything you need to know about how to keep yourself and others safe while working on these types of projects. This document will ensure that everyone involved knows precisely what they should be doing throughout the entire process, so there are no accidents along the way.
You can feel confident knowing that our Cold Room Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) has been created by industry experts who understand all of your concerns when it comes to building a new cold storage facility or freezer room from scratch, such as mobile plant movement, risks of a person falling from 2m or more, and work near telecommunications towers.
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Cool Room Construction SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com