- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Obtain Supply Authority Certificates
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Switchboard Installation
- Test & Commission, Confirm Phase Rotation of All 3-phase Equipment
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Switchboard Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Switchboard Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installing switchboards, including hazards associated with energised electrical installations or services.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Switchboard Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)